Join Samantha and Denise as they share stories and answer questions from the Enlightened Empaths community of listeners!
Join Denise and Samantha as they share a fun and varied list of books they have read or hope to read in the coming summer months!
- The Unusual Second Life of Thomas Weaver: A Middle Falls Time Travel Novel – Sean Inmon
- Seeking Jordan: How I learned the Truth about Death and the Invisible Universe – Matthew McKay, PhD.
- Sacred Selfishness: A guide to Living a Life of Substance – Bud Harris, PhD.
- The Book You Were Born to Write – Kelly Notaras
- The Nighttime Novelist – Joseph Bates
- The Power of Now – Eckhart Tolle
- Awakening the Secret Code of Your Mind – Dr. Darren Weissman
- Where Two Worlds Meet – Janet Nohavec
- Resonance: 9 Practices for Harmonious Health and Vitality – Joyce Whitely Hawks
- The Miracle Club: How Thoughts Become Reality – Mitch Horowitz
- The Tapping Solution – Nick Ortner
- Peace from Broken Pieces – Ilyana Vanzant
- Guide to Psychic Protection – Rosemary Ellen Guiley
- The Norse Shaman – Evelyn Rysdyk
- Testimony of Light – Helen Greaves
- To Ride a Silver Broomstick – Silver RavenWolf
- Daimonic Reality: A Field Guide to the Otherworld – Patrick Harpur
- Anatomy of the Spirit: The Seven Stages of Power and Healing – Carolyn Myss
- Visions, Trips and Crowded Rooms – David Kessler
- Phenomenon: The Secret History of the U.S.Government’s Investigations into Extrasensory Perception and Psychokinesis –Annie Jacobsen
Please join us for the second in a series on empaths and narcissists. In this episode, Samantha and Denise discuss various ways to empower yourself when dealing with a narcissist!
Recognizing the narcissist is the first step in being able to break free and step more fully into your power as an empath. Join Samantha and Denise as they identify, discuss, and give examples of the many ways narcissists may present in your life!
Books mentioned on the show :
Becoming the Narcissist’s Nightmare by Shahida Arabi
Will I Ever Be Good Enough: Healing the Daughters of Narcissist Mothers by Karyl McBride
Mothers Who Can’t Love by Susan Forward
Children of the Self Absorbed: A Grown-Ups Guide to Getting Over Narcissist Parents by Nina W. Brown
In Sheep’s Clothing: Understanding and Dealing with Manipulative People by George Simon, Jr., PhD.
Stop Walking on Eggshells: Taking Your Life Back When Someone You Care About Has Borderline Personality Disorder by Paul T. Mason, MS and Randi Kreger
When Pleasing You is Killing Me by Les Carter, PhD.
Surviving Narcissism with Laura Charanza and Dr. Les Carter:
The volatility of anger can often catch an empath unaware. Join Denise and Samantha as they discuss the pros and cons of anger, how to deflect anger directed towards you and how to manage your own feelings of rage!