This past month came in with high expectations for a miraculous shift of energy. The full moon eclipse and fall equinox touted hopes of endings and new beginnings. Admittedly, I bought into the hype and was feeling very deluded when instead of excitement and renewed energy, I felt stuck. Physically, mentally, and even spiritually stuck. Old memories resurfaced uninvited to test my resolve in forgiveness. I lacked stamina and energy; exhausted on all levels. I had days that I felt strong and vibrate, but too many where I felt heavy, sluggish, achy, and depleted.
The internet is an amazing gift for curious people who love random facts, but Web MD and googling symptoms can catapult even the sanest realist into visions of a long term care facility. Allergies, fibromyalgia, thyroid disease, and a host of others ran through my mind and matched the symptoms I kept convincing myself were getting worse as the days went by. Stress became the scapegoat of trying to quell anxiety and find an explanation.
Over the past few days, I’ve reconnected with some highly sensitive people who experienced similar symptoms during in the same time frame. The symbiotic tie of a collective experience led to an intuitive nudge of researching ascension symptoms. Could the proposed shifts in energy really be a part of the individual’s physical distress?
Here is a compilation of some of the most common symptoms related to ascension:
- Discomfort, aches, and pains.
- Bursts of energy.
- Nausea and Bowel Issues
- Extreme tiredness.
- Crying for no apparent reason; Feeling emotionally vulnerable.
- Fluttering in the heart. Breathing problems. Chest heaviness.
- Putting on weight.
- Memory issues or feeling spacey.
- Skin issues.
- Clumsiness, bumping into things, feeling out of sorts.
- Vertigo or dizziness.
- Intense dreams and/or unusual sleep patterns.
- Heightened sensitivity.
- Sore, dry, itchy, or sensitive eyes. At times even blurry vision.
- High pitched inner ear ringing.
- Shifts in food preferences or cravings.
If you find many of these ring true for you, welcome to the club! We all need to ride this out but we also need to find ways to take care of ourselves and each other through these times of change. Some things that may help:
- Reiki and other forms of energy work.
- Salt Baths
- Healthier diet.
- Drinking enough water.
- Essential Oils. Lavender may be particularly helpful.
- Guided Meditations
- Asking for spiritual help. Prayer. Working with guides and angels.
- Getting outside in nature. Being around trees which are natural antennae to spirit may release some of the pent-up energy.
- Flower essences.
There are so many theories about where all of this is leading. A more spiritual existence, the opening of psychic abilities, an awakening to our truest selves. Any and all are possibilities. All I know for sure is life doesn’t feel the same as is has up until this point. Priorities are shifting. Things that held importance and at times even reverence, are quietly fading. Forgiveness and releasing past injustices seems to be one of the biggest factors in adjusting to these new frequencies and coming closer to our own personal truth.